Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gears of Time



Here is a mixed media project I have just finished using 3-D Crystal lacquer to an old measuring spoon.


The background is an EcoArt Board from Rubberstamp Concepts.
Added Memories Mist and Ink to get the look I was going for. The Gear Masks are from Tim Holtz collection. The Word "Gears of Time" are rub-on letters.





I glued some ephemera using crystal lacquer as my adhesive to the inside of the measuring spoon. After just a few minutes for the Lacquer to dry a little. I filled the spoon with more 3-D Crystal Lacquer and set aside to dry. This did take a while to dry (i had a full teaspoon of lacquer in my spoon).

I wish this photo was a little better. But I think you get the idea.

Stop by our Booth at CHA winter show Number 566 and see this in person... and much more.


Remember we are doing a DT call at CHA winter show this year. We hope you stop by and apply for a position. We are looking for 6 amazing artist for this adventure.

Can't wait to meet each of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment