Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mini Steampunk Book


This time I just made this 3" x 3" book using Graphic 45 Steampunk Paper, their Tags and some Crystal Lacquer from Sakura.











Supplies
This whole book is made with 1 sheet of Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Paper,
Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Tags,
some eyelet, ribbons
3-D Crystal lacquer..

Cover: Used a Tag from the Graphic 45 "Steampunk Debutante Collection Tags. Added some blue Crystal Lacquer to the flowers... added some ribbon...











Page 1 and page 2: Again just used the tag that are on the Steampunk Tag sheet from Graphic 45. You can get your Graphic 45 paper at Gee Gee Stamp and Stuff in Carlsbad, Ca if you live around here. I do some Design Work for that store. There is a link on by side bar... Cute photo of the store too...
Anyways, check out the small tag on the right hand page. See how I used 3-D Crystal lacquer on the dress form.

Can't really see this - but there are three place where there are pockets for tags and stuff..

Page 3 and page 4: Here I used more 3-D Crystal Lacquer on the butterfly boarder across the bottom. Made a tag pocket and filled with small tags from the Graphic 45 tag sheet.




Pages 5 and Page 6: Used 3-D Crystal Lacquer on all three of the images on the right hand page. Pop up the center imges.. there is a tag coming out of the side pocket there?? hope you can see that..





Page 7 and Page 8 - just some tags from the tag sheet. I did use some of my eyelets I own to embellish the tags...






Page 9 and Page 10 - Love the image on the background paper. so made sure it was showing.





page 10 and Page 11 - OMG, I love the Lightbulb tag. HAD to use my 3-D Crystal Lacquer on just the bulb part. Love the way this came out... just love my crystal lacquer... The look at this product give to each of these simple tags is amazing. If you don't own Crystal Lacquer yet - You need to..



Well that is the end of this Steampunk Book... Hope you enjoy and you tell all your friends about my blog.

TTFN
Terri Sproul

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!! (where have I been hiding? under a rock... I didn't know crystal lacquer came in colors...} Terri, do you know if you could use some dye from a dye ink refill to color it??? Curiosity is getting the best of me, LOL! I may just have to try it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks terrific Terri! I've never tried Crystal Lacquer but guess I need to try it.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I am not sure. But I beat it would work. If not you can purchase the color on their website at http://www.sakuracraft.com and check out the pearls too. Too fun.. There is a video on this blog (back in Feb- i believe) on how to use the pearls in a great way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, great ideas for Debutante too! I have it and am putting off using it, it's so precious to me, it need the perfect project! I may have found it.

    ReplyDelete