Monday, April 2, 2012

How to stored your Terri Sproul's Mixers by Gloriann Irizarry




Tip: The best magnets for this projects are Earth Neodymium Magnets 10x1mm they are super strong and very small. They will hold the full jars in place. Use Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer to glue them is the only adhesive I seen to work best to hold them all in place.
This is how I store all these wonderful products.
I like to and keep them at my finger tips ready for me to start all my creations
since it inspire my imagination and get my gears turning just by looking at them.
Have a blessed day and happy crafting my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a bunch of these magnets. I can't wait to play with them. I've been wanting a thin strong magnet for awhile now and so happy to find out what they are called so I could order them. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete