Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sakura's 3D Crystal Lacquer Primary Color Set!

I love playing with my Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer.  This week I have been using Sakura's 3D Crystal Lacquer Primary Color Set. It comes in a pack of six 0.5 oz pen style applicator bottles with a fine tip. Includes: Blue, Violet, Green, Red, Dark Brown and Yellow.

Here are some ideas for 3D elements. The first is an embellishment I plan to use on a card that can later be removed and used as an ornament or sun-catcher.
I found a pack of 12 fairy ornaments at Christmas and thought these would be great filled in with Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer.
 
I laid the fairy on my craft mat and filled in the openings with lacquer.  On this fairy I have used violet, red and yellow. For the skin I used pink from the Sakura's 3D Crystal Lacquer Pastel Colors
I have added several applications of lacquer to get the thickness would like.  Set aside to dry until the lacquer has dried throughly before trying to remove from the mat.  

The second project is a 3D Valentine embellishment.  The hearts and frozen Charlotte are molded from paper clay. This embellishment will be placed on card also, later to be used as magnet.
On this project I used the yellow and red from the Sakura's 3D Crystal Lacquer Primary Color Set. (The colors in the photograph are a little off from real life!) The pearls were added with clear Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer. Before the lacquer is dry sprinkle with Terri Sprouls Ultra Fine Glitter. 
The smaller heart was painted with the same red, but just a thin layer. Write on "I love you" or "Be Mine" with a Sharpie! Adhere magnet to the back.

Sakura Hobby Craft currently has a Design Team Call, 
check HERE if you are interested!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment